Thursday, June 12, 2014

Reflection


Over the past two years, I have learned so much. Creative arts has shown me how to express myself in a completely different way then I ever knew how. My favorite thing was definately working with clay. I love the feeling of being able to make something beautiful out of a lump of stuff. In the future, I am excited to demonstrate all I have learned in art classes at Stockton. HTHS will be sorely missed but I couldn't have been better prepared for the real world. I am super excited to see what life holds for me and how my art skills I have learned here will thrive in the future! Love you Ms. Kiick and thank you for everything!!!







2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used. Good work kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are you are a beautiful sculpturing person and I love what you did to your tower. It is really tall just like me

    ReplyDelete